you know, i never really understood why girls take selfie kissy face photos.
disclaimer: this might be my first actual, documented kissy face photo. lucky you.
|me, today at work.|
so yeah, i am really curious. i mean, it's not like you go around looking like that all day. are you blowing a kiss to someone? are you trying to look like you ate something sour? i just don't know the point. yet we all do it. and then post them to instagram (i didnt) and hastag them #kissyface #xoxo #muah #selfie !
so i went to my friend yahoo! answers and asked: why do girls make kissy faces in photos?
yes, i really did look it up
lets see the responses:
- they wanna make themselves look cute, and have the boys want to kiss those lips, & have all the other girls to be jealous of them
- it's kind of classic just like the peace sign with your hand in pictures, or those over sized sunglasses like Paris Hilton has ..
- they just want to fit in and look "cool" for there friends haha =P (<-- LOL)
- I tried it once cause my teeth used to be jacked up and I didn't wanna smile, but it turned out much worse.
- girls do that 'kissy face' to look likeable and attractive to guys, they might think it's sexy too.
- it's like a disease that every teen girl has (hahah what?!?!)
- I wish those idiots would stop doing that. Makes them look like they're getting a stick shoved up their azs. (tru dat yo)
- LOL and that bathroom pic where they angle the camera from top down trying to make themselves look skinnier. (true story: i know someone who does this all the time)
- It's just what girls do. You would have to be one to understand. (amen, sister)
and my personal favorite:
10. "It makes me think of how my cat looks when he uses the litter box"
happy friday :)