cry me a river, right? how sick are all of you coming to my blog reading about crybaby stories and complaints? hell i'm even sick of it myself. so after today, i promise i'm only posting peppy ridiculous stories. :)
i gave up on biebs tickets. ticket master just sucks. the presale didn't go to hott. i thought to myself, "ok they only have a select amount of tickets/seats available for this presale, i'll try tomorrow". i think thats partialy a true story. either the ticketmaster system of selling tickets legit sucks, or they only released a certain amount of seats for the presale. anyway, i waited for today, 10am to roll around. it came, and went, and i still don't have tickets. i guess you could say i'm slightly particular, but who wouldn't be for $94.00 a ticket? it just upsets me that i had to go through this process many many times to find seats that were reasonable. why wasn't the map available to select seats from? and more importantly WHY do they only give me one ticket option once the results come up? so i have to press "give these tickets up" and put myself through 30 seconds of torture again? wouldn't it make sense to bring up, maybe 3-5 ticket options when searching? i swear they do this shit on purpose.
you know what, why wait? other than that little rant (the the previous posts from this week) i think i have FIVE things that would make this a High Five Day.
- N, you are so precious. can you believe that little face? at least she wasn't crying :)
- i treated myself to the "Vera Tote" in the Floral Nightengale pattern. I love birds, and this tote is so perfect for me (i already own it in another pattern!)
- Simpsons Tapped Out app is FINALLY WORKING AGAIN!! Gosh almighty that was a long 4 days without it! Thats pretty pathetic. I am obsessed with it.
- I watched the Polar Express the other night. Easily one of my favorite Christmas movies ever.
- I scored the Urban Decay NAKED Palette for $30.00. So it's originally $50 but I got it during the Macys Friends and Family sale, and a very close family friend works there and received an additional 20% off (employee discount) on top of the 20% for F&F! 40% off = $30.00 = YAY!